Report a Streetlight Outage or Problem

Please Read Before Reporting Street Light Outages or Problems

Streetlights on wooden poles are maintained by ComEd and should be reported directly to them.

Having the pole number is helpful but not necessary.

Click Here to Report ComEd Streetlight Outages or Problems


Concrete, aluminum and subdivision poles are taken care of by the
City and should be reported to the Public Works Dept.

Click Here to Contact The Public Works Department

This also includes light poles on Sheridan Road.



City of Zion, Illinois   
Zion City Hall
2828 Sheridan Road
Zion, IL 60099
(847) 746-4000