Public Works Department

 Ron Colangelo

Ron Colangelo,

Welcome to the City Of Zion

Public Works Department


Street Signs/Traffic Signs

The Public Works Department Street Division has a sign crew that handles all the street
and traffic signs. Any requests for repairs or replacements should be brought to their attention at (847) 746-4050.

Street Lights

You can do your part to help keep your neighborhood safe by reporting streetlights that
are not working. For lights on wooden poles please contact ComEd at 1-800-334-7661.

If the light is on a metal or concrete pole, or in a newer sub-division, call Public Works
at (847) 746-4050.

Traffic Signals

The City of Zion has contracted Meade Electric to maintain traffic signals.

City of Zion, Illinois