The Zion Fire Rescue Department currently has 27 employees
including 24 shift personnel, working 24 hours on duty and
48 hours off duty, and 3 daytime personnel.
The 24 shift personnel consists of 3 shifts each with a
who serves as the shift commander,
a Lieutenant/Paramedic who serves as the Assistant Shift
Commander and 6 Firefighter/Paramedics.
Shift One (Black Shift)
- Batallion Chief/Paramedic Tim Poulsen
- Lieutenant/Paramedic John Lewis
- Firefighter/Paramedic Brian Haske
- William Haske
- Mark Klamut
- Eric Pursche
- Justin Stried
- Allen Town
Shift Two (Red Shift)
- Batallion Chief/Paramedic Gary Thomas
- Lieutenant/Paramedic Bob Guerin
- Firefighter/Paramedic Tom Bailey
- Dane Costello
- Rick Gripko
- Dan Reich
- Eric Troy
- Tim Urbanik
Shift Three (Gold Shift)
- Batallion Chief/Paramedic Mike Stried
- Lieutenant/Paramedic Greg Friedrich
- Firefighter/Paramedic Rocky Campanella
- Denny Decker
- Alan Eppers
- Rob Kight
- Rick Reich
- Dana Zbyszynski
The daytime personnel consists of the Fire Chief, Batallion
Chief / Fire Marshal, and an Administrative Assistant.
- Fire Chief David LaBelle
- Batallion Chief/Fire Marshal Dale Colwell
- Administrative Assistant Mary Hudson
The Fire Chief is responsible for the daily administration
within the Fire Department as well
as the planning for future
needs of the department and the city.
Assistance works with the Chief to maintain all of the records
of the department and also works with the Fire Marshal in
the Fire Prevention Bureau.
The Batallion Chief / Fire Marshal
is in charge of the Fire Prevention Bureau and responsible
for all inspections and plan reviews within the city.